There’s a new model of digitising analogue meters – one that’s faster, cheaper and easier to implement.
AI-Powered digital meter readers are a smart and scalable way to digitally meter and monitor water and power consumption.
In this 30min session, we take a look at market factors increasing demand for resource consumption data at scale, including:
- Increasing manual meter reading costs
- 2G and 3G network retirement
- New tariff structures
- The “people-powered” transition to renewables
- New ESG reporting mandates
Then we demonstrate how you can get highly reliable data for billing, monitoring and analysis in a much faster, easier and cost-effective way. There’s also a time allotted to a live Q&A.
- How SNAPI digitises analogue meters in seconds
- How data is captured, communicated and made available for analysis
- Reading interval meters + Type 5 and Type 6 meters
- Can you still read the meter manually with a SNAPI reader attached?
- How long does the battery last?
- Unit life, warranties + more.